Susan was many things - mum, grandma, friend, teacher, musician, licensed minister. She was also fun loving, beach loving and food loving!
Coming from London to Norfolk in the late 50's she made the county her home, marrying Keith in 1961.
She was known by many people through all the things she was involved in;
- playing fiddle for Kett's Morris men
- puppet shows with her contemporaries at college
- teaching at Manor Road and Millfield Road schools, North Walsham, Mundesley Junior School
- teaching at the Clare Physical and Sensory school, Norwich
- involvement with the Guides esp. with music
- leading choirs of children and adults
- a licensed lay minister for 20 years at St Nicholas Church, North Walsham, King's Beck group, Mundesley and Trunch group, Mundesley Methodist church; leading services, preaching, quiet days and music groups
- orchestra, playing her violin
In the summer you could more often than not find her outside her beach hut with her yellow labrador, Sophie.
Sue was always willing to listen, always willing to speak her mind, always willing to encourage those around her.
Sue asked that money could go to Pancreatic UK to make lives richer and better for all those who are affected by it.
- £40.00 Barry and Sheila Wright
- £50.00 Margaret Pinches
- Pete & Rachel
Events in memory
There are no events set up yet